Good Pain VS Bad Pain
This can be a tricky distinction, but one that must be addressed.
Pain / Discomfort that you can run through is
- General muscle soreness
- Not in a very pinpointed specific area
- A dull soreness.
- Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness
- Comes on the day after a workout and goes away in 1-2 days
Pain that you should Not run through is
- Very quick and sudden onset
- Sharp / stabbing pain
- From an acute accident/fall/twist
Best Recovery Tips: Have a plan after the race!
Click DOWNLOAD and receive my best post-race recovery tips as well as a three week recovery running schedule!